FASHION MAKEUP COURSE
SCHOOL HOLIDAYS 2019
It is essential that you have this process completed prior to your course start date, so make sure you start your application today.
- Visit www.studylink.govt.nz
- Apply online
- Set up or Login your RealMe verified identity (you need a RealMe login to apply online and access MyStudyLink).
- Complete Eligibility Test
- Complete Student Loan Application
- After StudyLink has received your application, they will send you a contract by mail (allow 5 working days). Sign your contract and get your required documents verified (SRA can verify the documents). This documents include:
- NZ Passport or NZ Birth Certificate
- Proof of bank account - e.g Bank statement or letter from bank
- Upload contract and documents on CONNECT - www.connect.co.nz
- StudyLink will send you an email to notify you on the outcome of your application.
- Apply for your Course Related Costs by visiting www.studylink.govt.nz and log in. Click on the Claim Course Related Costs tab to claim pre-approved costs.
- The course related costs will be in your account in the next 2 working days.
Eligible students wishing to take this course can apply for an interest-free loan from Studylink www.studylink.govt.nz for your tuition fee and course-related cost or living costs.
SRA is fully registered with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) and the Certificate in Fashion Makeup & Skincare is approved by NZQA and the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC), thus you may qualify for government-funded FEES-FREE scheme where your 2018 course fees can be paid up to a maximum of $12,000. Check this link www.feesfree.govt.nz to see if you are eligible for this scheme.
FASHION MAKEUP & SKINCARE
To be considered for admission you must attend a personal interview with our recruitment specialist.
- All applicants aged 18 or over will be considered
- Must have a valid NZ Student Visa
- International students must have a minimum of IELTS 5.5 with a minimum of 5. in writing within the last two years. (Please note the language tests are not allowed to be any older than 2 years from date of enrolment).
- Selection is based on applicants meeting entry criteria and available spaces on the programme.